Graphic Design InternGBS The Beauty Store
Graphic Design InternWell Woven, Inc.
GRAPHICS & DESIGN INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
Graphic Design InternThe Oliver Gal Artist Co.
Graphic Design Intern at NYC StartupProject DragonFruit
Graphic Design InternshipCharleston Magazine
Internship: Graphic Design/Layout RemoteTrend Prive Magazine
Graphic Design Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]Pepper Gang
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
720 Rusk St. Suite 233
Posted: March 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are always looking to hire enthusiastic interns with a strong work ethic.
Interns have been very valuable in growing our business. It is our preference to hire within, and we have watched interns grow into full-time paid positions.
We at BKBT Concept are looking for an Intern Graphic Designer at our Houston, TX office that will support our brand & creative marketing needs. This role will provide the opportunity to work across various platforms fashion, learn marketing on the job.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback