NYC Art Consulting Firm Seeks Best Spring Graphic Design InternnAscent Art New York
Graphic Design InternGenetics By Geno
Graphic Design InternGranada Theater
Graphic Design Intern (Virtual)Producers vs Show
Graphic Artist InternThe Premier Basketball League
Graphic Design Intern for travel company!shoot my travel
*Paid* Graphic Design Intern NeededNation Safe Drivers
Vida Kids Graphic Design InternVida Shoes International - Kids Division
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Ryan the Geek
Posted: February 22 2016
Company Location: Bay Point, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRyan the Geek is a Tech Service based out of San Francisco, CA who specializes in troubleshooting, repairs, data recovery, and Graphic Design. We take pride in our customer service and turnaround times.
Ryan the Geek is a consistently growing company providing Tech Services and Graphic Design to all sizes of businesses. Our clients include multiple fortunes 500 companies within the Bay Area. We excel in providing Tech Services and Graphic Design work for every type of customer. Our success derives not only from our ability to increase workflow but also implementing tested strategies for promoting our brand awareness and creating a repeat customer base.
Ryan the Geek has recently expanded and added new clients. As a result, we are currently looking to fill several entry level positions and internships immediately. These new additions to our marketing teams will be crucial to the development of each new campaign and will be cross trained in all facets of marketing, sales, customer service, and public relations.
In our Entry Level and Internship Programs, we use a hands-on approach that will challenge candidates to advance their skills in marketing, advertising, sales, public relations, and event management. We provide a setting that will broaden an entry-level candidate's professional experiences while promoting self-confidence, accomplishment and career development. In a short amount of time, both interns and entry level candidates alike will have the opportunity to work with several different clients as well as work closely in tandem with our management team.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback