Freelance Graphic Designer for Cookbooks! Newbies & Students are welcome to apply! Immediate Start!Individuality Books
Graphic Design InternSilvacom
Graphic Design InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Graphic Design InternZAG Group of Companies
Graphic Design InternNational MS Society, New Jersey Metro Chapter
Graphic Design InternshipS.C.
Internship for Graphic Designer757 Media
Graphic and Web DesignBookmark This
The Charge Station™ O.S.Communications, LLC
Posted: March 05 2016
Company Location: Philadelphia, PA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 01/02/17 — 05/17/17
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you ready to embark on a transformation journey towards fearless high performance & innovation that not only fosters your professional and personal growth but also the growth of others? If so, look no further!
The Charge Station™ has been rigorously working to raise the bar throughout the networking industry through fearless focused innovation and constant challenges to the status quo. However, this type of radical change cannot be achieved overnight, nor can it be successful without a team dedicated to driving fearlessness, trust and collaboration throughout all levels of the organization!
Our objective is to promote cutting edge ideas and businesses.
For more information about us, see: http://www.thechargestation.net
Must be fearless
Must be passionate
Creativity must flow through your veins
Update knowledge of social and digital media trends & Designs
Organized and able to meet production timelines and schedules
Willingness to learn new words, processes and concepts everyday
Personable & heavily focused on relationship/team building
Outside the cube thinker
As a graphic design Intern, you will be expected to work around 5 hours per week. There is, however, flexibility in the amount of days per week you choose to work to spread out these 5 hours.
Length Of Internship
There are several options. TBD at interview.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback