Graphic DesignerLPB Media
Graphic Design for Fashion Production CompanyKlickpicks
Summer Internship - Create eLearning CoursesAmeritrain Mortgage Institute
Graphic Designer InternFV MAGAZINE
Graphic Design InternF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Graphic Design InternGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Virtual P/T Assistant Graphic DesignerMaison Saint Kenneth®
IN HOUSE P/T Assistant Graphic DesignerMaison Saint Kenneth®
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
The Ground_Up Project
Posted: August 19 2016
Company Location: Long Beach, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you looking for the opportunity to grow professionally?
Do you need a platform to showcase your creativity?
The Ground_Up Project is a financial technology company based in Geneva, Switzerland. We’re on a mission to connect investors and service providers with entrepreneurs to make green business the new normal. Our platform and tools accelerate the discovery of impact ventures and equip users with insights into opportunities, risks and rewards.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities: This position is responsible for improving our brand’s visual storytelling:
• Design visually-appealing infographics
• Create short explainer videos
• Special design projects as needed
What you’ll learn:
- How to craft engaging content for web and social media
- Teamwork and project management skills important to any career
- Multitasking and adaptability in a startup focused on the “next big thing”
RequirementsWhat it takes:
- A passion for design and creative exploration
- A diverse portfolio of your previous design work
- Experience with/access to Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or After Effects
- Attention to detail and great communication skills
- Fluency in other languages is a plus