Graphic Design InternF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Fashion Graphic DesignerNADA SAWAYA
Graphic Design, Visual Arts, Media, and Branding (Internship)757 Media
Graphic Design InternThe Daring English Teacher, Inc.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER INTERN needed for mini-documentary seriesDNY
Graphic Design Intern with Interest in Video and LivestreamingYaerialY
Create with us this summer - Graphic Design InternshipStudio OAX
Intern of graphic design projectAMWEST & ASSOCIATES
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: March 08 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for experienced and creative Graphic Designers for our Magazine called (ADlanta). We are experimenting the Atlanta market for this project. Atlanta is still growing and with our magazine being a advertising magazine it gives people the ability to find independent businesses and local business as to where without (Adlanta) it leaves people to use word of mouth.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback