Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Vanessa Castillo Visuals
Graphic Design InternReliance capital limited
Graphic DesignReliance capital limited
Graphic Designer (High School/College Students)YCoFA
Graphic Design VolunteerNew Jersey Highlands Coalition
Freelance Graphic DesignerBusiness Rockstars
WEB DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP at DYNAMIC SPORTS APPAREL AND EQUIPMENT COMPANYAGV Sports Group / Motanation LLC
GRAPHIC ARTS INTERNSHIP at DYNAMIC SPORTS APPAREL AND EQUIPMENT COMPANYAGV Sports Group / Motanation LLC
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
2300 South Hill Street
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: June 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJOSSLYN & Co. is a high-end jewelry brand that specializes in fine and custom jewelry catered to A-list celebrities. With about only 10 years of existence, JOSSELYN & Co. has successfully received love and outpouring support from many of Hollywood’s A-list celebrities. All JOSSEYLYN & Co. jewelry is exquisitely and uniquely crafted to suit both men and women with a classy, sexy, and elegant look. Our brand takes part in new dramas, movies, musicals, festivals, awards ceremonies, and more.
Found by CEO Jeannie Kim, JOSSELYN & Co. still carries the primary vision of creating newness and originality for celebrities and being the trendsetter of jewelry in the fashion industry. We are looking for passionate interns who are eager to learn the ropes of fine/custom jewelry and real-world business. The showroom and offices are centrally located in downtown, Los Angeles.
Responsibilities- Develop designs that will grow as a cultured branch of our company
- Assist the Head Graphic Designer in projects
- Assist in designing new banners for website
- Assist in designing new flyers, business cards, and/or graphics
- Assist in designing JOSSELYN & Co. jewelry
- Assist in editing and re-touching photoshoot images for JOSSELYN & Co.
Requirements- A passion for fashion and jewelry
- A good understanding of what drives trends, as well as the current trends
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign
- Professional work ethics & positive attitude
- Able to work well with others as well as independently
- Must commute to downtown Los Angeles, CA
- Prior experiences with fashion, jewelry, and designing is a PLUS
- Interest/appreciation in fashion, art, and design is a PLUS