Seeking Graphic Design Intern - REMOTEThe Diabetic Pastry Chef
Graphic Design & Social Media InternSJC Digital Marketing
Graphic Design InternCBS4 Print Publications
Graphic Design InternCharles Connections
Greeting Card companyu lucky girl design house
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIPYICI
Graphic Design InternFusion Design Consultants Inc.
Graphics Design & Photo/Vid – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
4455 W Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV
Posted: October 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTickleMe Entertainment is a show production, talent management and marketing firm. No matter which position you have applied for, you will be receiving more responsibility and more experience at this internship than any other company. Our interns are a valuable part of our team. You are an integral part of our team and for our clients. You will receive real world experience.
We are seeking for a Graphic Design Intern interested in the entertainment field. Compensation for this internship will be on a per project basis.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Mandatory to have own laptop
- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback