Graphic Design InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Graphic Design InternOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Graphic Design InternFortress Consulting Group
Graphic Design Intern (FASHION - COLLEGE CREDIT)The Stylist Online
Graphic Design InternPeacelovebeauty
Graphic Design InternProfessional Empowerment Coach
Social Media Graphic DesignerCapzool
Seeking Graphic Designer and Social Media GuruStagers
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
4447 W. Cortland St.
Posted: April 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOverall responsibilities include the design and production of graphic materials using computer-based and traditional methods that meet expected standards and deadlines. Specific focus may include the design of client inserts, web graphics, email blasts, and advertisements.
Intern Will Gain the Following:
• Acclimation into the business environment and attaining real world business experience
• Exposure to full marketing mix and related tools/programs to support professional development
• Mentoring from experienced graphics/marketing team
All Internship opportunities are available immediately and are for referral or unpaid college internship:
Please send resume and cover letter as well as a link to a portfolio of your work if available to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Brochure Design
• Corporate Imaging
• eNewsletter Design
• Web Banner Design
• Image Manipulation and Cataloging
• Contribution to brainstorming sessions
RequirementsRequired Software Proficiency:
• In Design
• Microsoft Office Word and Excel
• Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Captivate and Flash a plus
Students applying for this internship must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Strong image manipulation skills a must. Ability to work autonomously or in collaboration with others essential in a fast-paced, deadline-driven atmosphere. Ability to work in a Windows environment.