Graphic Design Marketing Intern (2016-2145)Daktronics Inc.
Paid Graphic Design InternshipsVOX Global
Graphic Design Internship with Production CompanyEmporia Entertainment
Graphic Design InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Graphic Design InternOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Graphic Design InternFortress Consulting Group
Graphic Design Intern (FASHION - COLLEGE CREDIT)The Stylist Online
Graphic Design InternPeacelovebeauty
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
45 Main St
Posted: September 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Naptural85, LLC is a dynamic online brand utilizing digital and video content across multiple platforms. Started in 2010, it has grown exponentially and continues to expand. Currently operating in Hudson, MA with a small marketing team, there is plenty of room for future career growth for the right candidates.
Naptural85, LLC is seeking a bright, dynamic and reliable Graphic Design Intern. Selected candidate will be exposed to inner workings of a small in-house design team, as well as marketing and social media techniques. This position is ideal for the eager student that wants to garner real-world experience, someone who is reliable, flexible, creative, and positive. This internship is for academic credit. A portfolio is required to apply.
Graphic Design Intern will work in a team environment and will be responsible for multiple operational tasks. This includes production of original content, editing existing content, including but not limited to, ads, print collateral and video.
This individual will be responsible for developing and coordinating content across all communication channels, including social media, website, and on occasion conferences/tradeshows and interacting with the extended team partners and clients where applicable.
ResponsibilitiesPrimary Duties and Responsibilities
• Work quickly and efficiently under pressure
• Ability to be flexible, switching tasks quickly when needed
• Demonstrate a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills
• Make corrections and/or changes on web and print materials
• Proofread and spell check each job created
• Ability to self motivate and meet deadlines
• Attention to details
• Must have their own transportation and arrive to work on time
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Proficient in Creative Suite, including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
• Working knowledge of Mac OS
• Basic knowledge of IMovie and/or Final Cut Pro X a plus
• Basic knowledge in photo editing
• Good oral and written communications skills
• Ability to work well in a team environment and individually
• Demonstrate creativity and innovation while solving problems efficiently
• Demonstrate effective organization skills, possess the ability to mange one’s own work, set priorities and meet goals/deadlines
• Works well under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Ability to use constructive criticism and feedback
• Patient and able to solve problems that may arise
• Be up to date on latest trends in print and digital marketing
• Understanding of basic design principles
• Knowledge of Print/Web art requirements
To apply, please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Graphic Design Intern” in the subject line:
- One page Statement of Purpose: detailing why you are a good fit, any past experience you may have that would be an asset, and how this internship will help advance your academic and/or career goals
- Link to online portfolio
- How many hours per week you are available to intern