Graphic designPearl Behavioral Health PLLC
Graphic DesignAxon Infotech Ltd.
Graphic Design InternBurnett Young Books
Graphic Design for Fashion Production CompanyKlickpicks
Graphic Design InternAlberta Health Services (AHS)
Graphic DesignerLPB Media
Graphic Arts Design and Webpage DevelopmentCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Graphic Design InternTalent Plus, Inc.
Graphic Design Intern for Sports CompanyBookmark This
Posted: August 31 2015
Company Location: Las Vegas, NV
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKickball365 enables people to make friends and have fun through local kickball leagues and one of a kind tournament vacation experiences.
Kickball365 was founded in 2010. Kickball365 is a Social Sports Company. We offer Leagues (Social & Competitive) in numerous cities across the country, we created the first-ever national professional championship series of kickball tournaments (known as “The Circuit“), the first-ever women's only national championship, and we host a large community of kickballers on our Forum.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback