Graphic DesignerSuncor Energy Company
Internship for Students Interested In Business, Politics, Journalism, Entertainment or Media ArtsUnderground Network
Graphic Design Internship with Italian Theater FestivalIn Scena!
(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY* ))) -- - WE NEED A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
Graphic Design (2 Posters)Eco Learning Legacies
Graphic Design InternshipA+ (You Get An A Plus)
Graphics / Website DesignerA Dream Group
Graphic Design InternIrish Fair of Minnesota
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: July 09 2016
Company Location: City Of Industry, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 30 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYum-Yum Donuts is a chain of donut shops based in California, founded in 1971 by Phillip C. Holland. The original location, at Avenue 26 and Figueroa Street in the Cypress Park district of Los Angeles, California is still in operation. The company also operates the older and larger Winchell's Donuts chain, which Yum-Yum purchased in 2004. The headquarters for both chains are in the City of Industry, California.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback