Website Developer & Designer Internship InquiryBlink Communications, Inc.
Graphic Designer - Summer 2017 InternSabre
Graphic Design Summer InternshipV Magazine/VMAN
((( *EXCITING OPPORTUNITY* ))) -- - WE NEED A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
GRAPHIC DESIGN NEEDED TO HELP WITH DESIGN IMAGES (UNPAID) School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Entry Level Graphic Design Intern for Startup Travel Blog/NetworkBlack Travel journey
Graphic Design RepDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
69 Orchard Street
New York, NY
Posted: February 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA luxury lifestyle home brand is seeking 2 graphic design interns to execute visuals for our ecommerce team, as well as assist in private label design. Interns will be given the opportunity to own their own projects while under the supervision of a seasoned designer.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Excel, CAD, Adobe Photoshop
Preferred - Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram