Graphic designPearl Behavioral Health PLLC
Graphic DesignAxon Infotech Ltd.
Graphic Design InternBurnett Young Books
Graphic Design for Fashion Production CompanyKlickpicks
Graphic Design InternAlberta Health Services (AHS)
Graphic DesignerLPB Media
Graphic Arts Design and Webpage DevelopmentCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Graphic Design InternTalent Plus, Inc.
Graphic Design / Coding InternBookmark This
Posted: December 15 2015
Company Location: Tustin, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Are you a freelance designer or a student in design that loves to create visuals? Do you know about eCommerce and would love to be in charge of the face of a new online store?
If Yes, then GOOD NEWS! we are hiring graphic designers right now to work with long term!
Ephemere Boutique is an online retail store, engaged in promoting emerging or established contemporary and advanced contemporary fashion designers from all around the globe. A platform for fashion to be seen as Art form.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about fashion, journalism, technologically savvy, highly organized, self reliant, attuned to social media and well read.
We are actively recruiting writers/photographers as well.
** CATEGORIES ** (required for content)
CULTURE - Arts, lifestyle, travel, leisure
ATTRACT - Relationships(men/women), Sexuality
TECHNOLOGY - IT related/New Products, gadgets/Unique stuff
** WRITERS ** (what we require)
ORIGINAL - real written, no plagiarism
PASSIONATE - write engaging stories, love writing
LANGUAGE - good command of the english language
KNOWLEDGE - well-read, attuned to the expertise of industry
** CONTRIBUTORS ** (we appreciate and treasure and treat you like one of us!)
- Allow you to grow your own personal brand and add website to your portfolio
- Be able to help others by giving value and inspire readers through writing.
- Have the ability to grow with the brand and be compensated as the brand continues to grow.
This will be a very rewarding cause for the right person because you will get the opportunity to not only share your experience with other individuals, but have the ability to build and grow your brand at the same time.
** FURTHER OPPORTUNITY **
This is a even unique opportunity where we would like you to treat the website like it is your own and help promote and build the brand of the website with your relationships and current audience.
Here are some of the things that we expect as a designer of the website
- Be in charge of the visuals for promotions
- Promote these articles on your social platforms - help build community and readership awareness
- Come up with article topics and ideas based around your experience and expertise.
How to apply
** DETAILS, HOW TO APPLY ** (Interested applicants please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. A little bit about yourself
2. Send us a portfolio if you have one
3. Topics and areas of expertise and experience
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Strong knowledge and experience with html/coding
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback