Graphic Designer InternRebel Lifestyle Magazine
Graphic Design InternCorkerbec Ventures
SPRING 2017 GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
Magazine Design InternshipLime Enterprises, LLC
Graphic Design InternLime Enterprises, LLC
Graphic Design InternBorres Productions
Graphic Design - Fashion IndustryMeripex Apparel
LGBT Social Event Company Seeks Motivated InternsKantankerous Productions
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
935 Main Street, Suite B4
Posted: June 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Graphic Designer will assist in the daily production of creative custom content for our digital signage network of more than 150 screens throughout New England. Design includes motion graphics utilizing text, graphic elements and stock photography.
Quast Media is a Connecticut-based digital advertising agency dedicated to improving our clients' communication efforts. We create unique video content and innovative digital signage technology to deliver their messages to target audiences.
We offer custom digital signage solutions including hardware, software and fully-managed custom content, as well as creative video and media services. All content can be displayed on digital screens and social media platforms.
Quast Media is more than just tech geeks, writers and quirky artists—we love to help businesses communicate and tell their stories. It's not just about the hardware. We focus on creating great content for them. Our clients are in the fields of health care, nonprofit, education, retail, corporations and small businesses.
For more info go to www.quastmedia.com or StopTheEasel.com
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of motion-graphic digital signage content, using text, graphic elements and stock photography
- Incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom content
- Exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor's or Associate's degree from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Apple Keynote and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of Apple Motion/Adobe After Effects a plus
- Must be a team player and fluorish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Mac OS X, Keynote, Adobe Photoshop CS6, Office 365, Graphic Design
Preferred - Apple Motion, Adobe After Effects