Graphic Design Marketing Intern (2016-2145)Daktronics Inc.
Paid Graphic Design InternshipsVOX Global
Graphic Design Internship with Production CompanyEmporia Entertainment
Graphic Design InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Graphic Design InternOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Graphic Design InternFortress Consulting Group
Graphic Design Intern (FASHION - COLLEGE CREDIT)The Stylist Online
Graphic Design InternPeacelovebeauty
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Socially Nina (Nina Simone Consulting)
Posted: February 06 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNina Simone Consulting, an Atlanta based company. I am looking for an assertive Graphic Design Intern with innovative designs. I see this position eventually growing into a long term paid position.
The primary focus of this role will be to design online and printed branding items for Nina Simone Consulting and associated events. The responsibilities will expand to include client facing designs after an initial evaluation phase.
Infographs, social media campaign ads, promotional flyers, website design elements, logos, social media banners, Report design, presentations
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Adobe Acrobat, Computer Graphics, Computer Graphics Design, Tech-savvy, Adaptable to Changes, Assertiveness, Constructive Feedback, Motivated self-starter, Administrative Organization, Written & Verbal Communication Abilities
Preferred - Wordpress Design, Social Media Advertising, Infographics, Newsletter Design, Microsoft Office 2013, Microsoft PowerPoint, Prezi, Design logos, Google Apps