Graphic Designer Apparel/FashionUnited Senergy
Media Intern - Graphic Designers (Must be based in Miami, FL)Kingston5 Productions
Graphic Designer (Content Marketing Asst)The Chic Accountant
Graphic Design InternIncite Authority Media LLC
Graphic Design InternMicro-Leads
Graphic DesignComal County Habitat for Humanity
Graphic DesignCaffeine Culture Inc
Summer Graphic Design InternCreeds Collective
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: June 28 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionXecutive Seatz Luxury transportation Service, Inc., the ultimate in exclusive luxury transportation service in the Tri-State area. Our service caters to the Entertainment Industry, High-profile clientele, Corporate executives and the business community. From their arrival to departure, we can handle your travel needs locally or nationwide.
Xecutive Seatz maintains a high level of service standards and superior customer care. We emphasize safety, professionalism and reliability as the only way to serve our customers.
We are looking for a skilled and talented individual that's ready to craft their skills and grow with us If you're ready to work hard, we're ready to see what you have immediately.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Design New company corporate logo concepts.
- Design and build new website with CMS plus more.
Requirements- Working towards or have a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback