Graphic Design InternSpa Week Media Group
Marketing/Graphic Design Assistant - Real EstateField Realty
Graphic DesignerChicks in Medicine
Media Specialist eLearning InternshipGreat Dane Trailers
Graphic Design Marketing Intern (2017-2350)Daktronics Inc.
Graphic Design Intern for International NGOCameroonONE
Fashion Graphic DesignerSociety Row
Graphic Designer Intern – Unpaid – Based in Miami (required to have a US Visa)Hair Flash Color
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
VIP Brand Promotions
Posted: July 11 2015
Company Location: Cottleville, MO
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYou can work this internship right from your own home. There is no minimum or maximum time to log. You work only to finish the task that gets assigned to you. The internship is unpaid. At the completion of your internship, we will provide a letter of recommendation upon request. There are opportunities for employment & we do hire from within. Thank you for considering & applying.
Responsibilities- Create print & web materials for client projects
- Collaborate with the brand managers
- Check email daily (M-F) for tasks assigned and reply to requests for status updates.
- Communicate on the progress of projects you're involved with
- Complete projects on time
- Participate in weekly/bi-weekly conference calls
Requirements- Provide samples of previous work to demonstrate skill
- Provide Resume
- Possess skills in creativity and task management
- Communicate Skills
- Have a passion to create
- Formal training not required but is preferred