Graphic Design InternFV MAGAZINE
Graphic Design InternEphesians 612 Publishing
Graphic Design Internship (Fall 2018)Well Woven, Inc.
Graphic DesignReliance capital limited
Graphic designArmstrong World Industries
Graphic Design RepresentativeReliance Capital Limited
Graphic Design InternLundbeck Canada Inc.
Graphic Design InternThe 7th Magazine LLC
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Miss Universe Guyana
Posted: November 15 2016
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Miss Universe Guyana team is looking for a Graphic Design Intern to work closely with us to promote our National Representative who will be competing in the Miss Universe pageant in the Philippines this January. Chance to travel with our team is possible. Currently located in New York but also travel between South America and USA often. Travel is not required however.
Be a part of an amazing team with room for growth to a paid position. This is a creative internship and you can make your own hours.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback