Web developer Intern for beta testing video marketing membership siteSnowSugar Video
Graphic Designer Needed For Chicago Organic Juice BarHerb-N-Juice
Charleston Magazine Graphic Design/Photography InternshipsCharleston Magazine
Be a Graphic Designer for LYTT - A Unique Flavored Alcoholic Beverage BrandBugsy Brewing Inc
BRIAN LICHTENBERG Fashion Savvy & Graphic Design InternsBRIAN LICHTENBERG LLC
Assistant to Creative Director InternLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Graphic Design InternshipFuture Brands
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNFarotech
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
35 West 35th Street
New York, NY
Posted: May 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a highly motivated, organized intern to assist the design team at a well established branding and communications design firm located in midtown Manhattan.
Our internships are time flexible throughout the year and are offered to those who are interested in real-world experience at an award-winning design studio. The ideal candidate we seek will have a strong knowledge of typography and composition, with a keen design sensibility. This is an unpaid internship, but we will provide daily local NYC office commutation expenses.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials and various other corporate projects, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and help to bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback