PHOTO RETOUCHER/PHOTO INTERND.B. CONNECT
Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Graphic Design InternOphir Energy Plc.
Photoshop/ Design SpecialistMaggard Memorials
Who can design logos?Clock In Not Out
Unpaid Graphic Design InternMNM Couture
Graphic DesignerBeloved Streets of America
Graphic Design InternArizona beverage company
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
35 West 35th Street
New York, NY
Posted: May 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a highly motivated, organized intern to assist the design team at a well established branding and communications design firm located in midtown Manhattan.
Our internships are time flexible throughout the year and are offered to those who are interested in real-world experience at an award-winning design studio. The ideal candidate we seek will have a strong knowledge of typography and composition, with a keen design sensibility. This is an unpaid internship, but we will provide daily local NYC office commutation expenses.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials and various other corporate projects, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and help to bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback