Marketing/Graphic Design InternMobileAppitude
Graphic and Visual Design Internship - FALL 2017International Institute of Akron
Graphic Design InternMARKIT Group
Art Director & Graphic Designer For Magazine LayoutWorld Bride Magazine
Creative Services Graphic Design InternHouston Methodist
Graphic Design InternLingualinx
Web & Graphics Designer/DeveloperEtching-It.com
Graphic Design InternshipInnovate Marketing Group
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Jenesis Milan Agency
Posted: June 20 2016
Company Location: Arlington, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Jenesis Milan Agency provides effective marketing, branding, promotions, and endorsement solutions to athletes, entertainers, and organizations worldwide. We are looking for interns that think outside the box, enjoy being creative, and are timely in their deliverables.
• Create designs, concepts and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
• Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy and select style and size of font.
• Use computer software to generate new images.
• Mark up, paste and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
• Draw and print charts, graphs, illustration, and other artwork using computer.
• Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
• Confer with supervisor to discuss and determine layout design.
• Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and internet websites.
• Key information into computer equipment to create layouts for client or supervisor.
• Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with supervisor and editing accordingly.
• Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products or services.
• Prepare notes and instructions for staff who assemble and prepare final layouts for printing.
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback