Graphic Design InternBMonet
Video Editing/Graphic Design Internship - SILVERCAST Media!Silvercast Media
Web Design InternshipRETREAT Magazine
Layout & Graphic Designer (To start Immediately)Community Life
Graphic Design InternStimulus
Graphic Designer for Poster DesignEco Learning Legacies
Graphic Design InternJulie Blair Ministries
Online & Offline Marketing & PR Co.-Learn, How To Make Internet Profits & Deliver Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
90 west palisade ave second floor
Posted: March 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVivel Marketing is a company that focus on uplifting and creating exceptional content for your audience to see, by combining all of our talents like, Graphic Design, Commercial Photography, Web Design and many other tools to help you exceed your expectations.
We make sure that your brand is head of its time and its competition. We will be there every step of the way making sure that you are on the right path in creating that unique image for the world to see. From Restaurants to Cleaning companies we have branded and guided many companies that are lacking the right images for them to grow.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback