Graphic Design, Brand Relationships, & Social Media InternsFaVe Mom, LLC
Motion Graphics InternshipUnplugged Multimedia LLC
Summer Internship- Photography & Graphic DesignLuxor Linens
Graphic DesignerUnplugged Multimedia LLC
Graphic Design - SportsTha Sports Junkies 101 - aka - TSJ Sports
Intern or Volunteer with ChangingThePresent.org to Support Jewish Charities and Make a Difference!Changing The Present
Graphic Design InternshipPage // Agency
Graphic Design/UI/UX Expert NeededPrintAWorld Inc
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: October 14 2016
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Aldo Group (corporately styled The ALDO Group) is a private corporation in Canada that owns and operates a worldwide chain of shoe and accessory stores. The company was founded by Aldo Bensadoun in Montreal, Quebec, in 1972, where its corporate headquarters remain today. It has grown to become a worldwide corporation, with nearly 2,000 stores under three retail banners: ALDO, Call It Spring/Spring and GLOBO. Stores in Canada, the U.S., the U.K., and Ireland are owned by the Group, while international stores are franchised. The company once operated the now closed or rebranded banners. Little Burgundy (which it sold to Genesco), Simard & Voyer, Christian Shoes, Access, Pegabo, Transit, Stoneridge, Locale, Feetfirst and FIRST (which was the American version of Feetfirst).
Keen interest in various hardware & software solutions for corporate applications.
Desire for understanding business processes
Excellent communication and presentation skills is a must
Technical Sales experience on computer hardware and software & working knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred
Good interpersonal skills, hardworking, driven, goal-oriented and assertive
Must be computer literate
With good communication skills (oral/written)
Driven, goal-oriented and assertive.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback