LGBT Social Event Company Seeks Motivated InternsKantankerous Productions
Graphic Design InternshipOcatasi
Graphic Design InternSenvion Group
Graphic Design InternTroolu Inc.
Graphic Design InternshipBFA Wealth Management
Graphic Design InternPulse, LLC
Graphic Design InternMountain Pacific
Graphic Design InternCairo Group
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: January 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt Inviting Treasures, we are a full-stationery and printing company which specializes in custom and pre-designed invitations, event announcements, holiday stationery, printing services, and more. Our market are brides, mothers of brides, friends, designers, businesses, and anyone looking for excellent and affordable printing services.
Our headquarters is located in New Jersey, but with our e-commerce website, we cater to our national market. With our flexibility in location, we allow our interns to work virtually from any location, allowing us to work with anyone in the US. We enjoying assisting anyone grow in their craft by being of assistance to us.
We are looking for a creative and innovative designer who is ready and willing to apply their creative knowledge. We are looking for someone who is an independent and creative visionary who works well with others. We hope our next intern is looking forward to trying new and creative designs and provide ideas, and take risk. We are hoping you are ready for the next level and would like to use us as your stepping stone.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for website and marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Create designs for social media and marketing efforts.
- Assist in designs for clients.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
SkillsRequired - Design, English language skills, Website Design, Visual Arts
Preferred - Design Development, Creative Branding, Creative Concept Design