Graphic Design InternJulie Blair Ministries
Online & Offline Marketing & PR Co.-Learn, How To Make Internet Profits & Deliver Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Graphic Design InternRelief International
Graphic Design InternshipThe Rhinestone World
Graphic DesignTanya Olivia Events & Productions
Graphic Design Intern at NYC StartupProject DragonFruit
VIDEO EDITING Internship for Action Sports BrandFilipacchi
Graphic design internship at fitness start upWeFit Inc
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
742 Bergen Blvd
Posted: June 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSpreengs™ are the first customizable video greeting cards ever!
No more writing, no more words! Just film a video and download it to the card, then watch your friends and family as they enjoy your self-made card in awe.
Using the latest PIM (Printings in Motion technology), Spreengs™ are printed greeting cards which include a digital screen and a set of speakers. Spreengs™ offer you high quality video and sound allowing you to show and play any type of presentation in the most pleasant and surprising way!
Spreengs™ is owned by PIM, the largest video tech manufacturer in the US.
We have an opening for an internship in our product design department. We do not expect applicants to have experience in our field, you will be trained. Experience in computer and/or graphic design is a requirement.
Our internship program is a summer position with intent to hire based in Ridgefield NJ, geared towards current grad students, recently graduated students, or extraordinary undergrads. If you’re a creative, enthusiastic, passionate team player, give us a shout!
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Assemble Spreengs products and testing
- Handle customers in a friendly manner and maintain positive work environment
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Detail Oriented, Adobe Creative Suite, Dependable Team Player
Preferred - Computer Hardware