Marketing/Graphic Design InternMobileAppitude
Graphic and Visual Design Internship - FALL 2017International Institute of Akron
Graphic Design InternMARKIT Group
Art Director & Graphic Designer For Magazine LayoutWorld Bride Magazine
Creative Services Graphic Design InternHouston Methodist
Graphic Design InternLingualinx
Web & Graphics Designer/DeveloperEtching-It.com
Graphic Design InternshipInnovate Marketing Group
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Stevens & Tate Marketing
1900 S. Highland Avenue, Suite 200
Posted: September 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStevens & Tate Marketing is offering a unique internship opportunity to work in a collaborative and exciting environment. Interns will be exposed to packaging, logo work, campaign launches, and the inner workings of an agency.
The Creative intern will work alongside our Art Directors, to assist on many levels of a wide range of projects. The selected intern will help to extend the Stevens & Tate brand while building his/her book. This is an excellent opportunity to gain first-hand experience in how strategic thinking melds with great concepts.
Please know that your resume will not be reviewed without a portfolio.
Stevens & Tate offers hands on work experience at a full-service advertising agency. Length of internship and hours are flexible. We do not offer compensation for this internship. We do welcome class credit and the reward of our professional staff helping you to become ready for your career.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback