Graphic Design InternshipFuture Brands
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNFarotech
Web Designer (WordPress)Launch Your Life Wellness
MULTIMEDIA INTERN at TutoTOONS (Work from Anywhere in the World)TutoTOONS
Spring 2017 Graphic Design InternColette Phillips Communications
Graphic Design InternGBS The Beauty Store
Graphic Design InternWell Woven, Inc.
GRAPHICS & DESIGN INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Art Official Media
5239 Rockville Road Suite B
Posted: April 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe graphic design intern will work with magazine and book layout. In addition may be asked to make edits to previous content using graphic software.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback