Web Design and Coding / Graphic DesignThe Vine Publishing, Inc.
Web developer Intern for beta testing video marketing membership siteSnowSugar Video
Graphic Designer Needed For Chicago Organic Juice BarHerb-N-Juice
Charleston Magazine Graphic Design/Photography InternshipsCharleston Magazine
Be a Graphic Designer for LYTT - A Unique Flavored Alcoholic Beverage BrandBugsy Brewing Inc
BRIAN LICHTENBERG Fashion Savvy & Graphic Design InternsBRIAN LICHTENBERG LLC
Assistant to Creative Director InternLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Graphic Design InternshipFuture Brands
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
The Meme Agency
Posted: November 10 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Meme Agency is a full service boutique PR firm and event planning company. We provide publicity services for clients in need of building their brand name. The Meme Agency creates opportunities for exposure in the media world that fits your target audience. The Meme Agency also plans extravagant events for trade shows, weddings, birthdays parties, and more.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback