Printing and Design Company Seeking Qualified PAID InterniDesign Creative Services
Printing and Design Company Seeking Qualified InterniDesign Creative Services
Video Editor and/or Graphic Designer for Popular Artists in the Music IndustryThe Social Society
In search for PROFESSIONAL graphic design and marketing interns for celebrity marketing co(eipunlimited)
((( *FAST-PACED POSITION* ))) -- - WE NEED A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
Graphic Design Intern for the Tattoo Industry.Tattoo Technologies
Web DeveloperTech Row
Graphic Designer InternFV MAGAZINE
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
The Marketing Chicks
Posted: March 29 2016
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you’re someone who’s constantly gushing with creativity and always noticing how company materials or websites could be improved visually, then you’ve come to the right place! Chicks Inc Graphics department " The Graphic Chicks" are looking for a group of passionate designers to add to our 2016 roster! Our company is a one stop shop for Small business owners looking to grow their brand.
You’ll have the opportunity to increase your knowledge of the most wide-spread design applications and programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and many more. Overall, after your graphic design internship, you will have gained valuable experience that can be applied to many other areas of interest such as internships in marketing, public relations, and event planning.
Graphic design internships can also be used as a career exploration tool, or a way to find your niche within the design world. As a student looking to become a successful professional, it’s best to have a vast amount of experience in a variety of fields being that you’ll understand how much passion, energy, and work goes into every project produced by different internal departments. In addition, you’ll broaden your overall career opportunities and be able to apply the skills you’ve learned with our team!
Check us out www.chicksinc.net
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback