Graphic Design Internship with Production CompanyEmporia Entertainment
Graphic Design InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Graphic Design InternOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Graphic Design InternFortress Consulting Group
Graphic Design Intern (FASHION - COLLEGE CREDIT)The Stylist Online
Graphic Design InternPeacelovebeauty
Graphic Design InternProfessional Empowerment Coach
Social Media Graphic DesignerCapzool
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Next Level Success
16125 ne 18th ave
Posted: September 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Next Level Success is a team of passionate and affluent leaders that serve as a guide to empower entrepreneurs and business professionals in the local community. Through live training events, leadership programs, and business consulting, the Next Level Success team is able to offer the tools, knowledge, and resources that challenge their clients to succeed at the highest levels and achieve results they never thought possible.
We're just starting our business off on the ground floor.
I'm looking for a fun, motivated, friendly, and trustworthy person that is willing to help out by creating the graphic designs needed for our websites, landing pages, online marketing funnels, banners, flyers, post cards, and more to help us further reach out and connect with our customers as we build our customer base.
Looking for someone that wants to work with other ambitious and driven people that are looking to do amazing things in the community as our business develops and grows.
The position will start as an internship, and after a few months it may potentially turn into a permanent part-time or full time position.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback