Graphic Designer InternFV MAGAZINE
Art DirectorFV MAGAZINE
Graphic Design Summer InternUscape Apparel
Marketing/Research Intern for IncubatorIN3
Multi-Media Company Looking For Graphic Design InternAPG Publishing
Graphic Design InternshipPage // Agency
Website Developer & Designer Internship InquiryBlink Communications, Inc.
Graphic Designer - Summer 2017 InternSabre
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
586 Clinton Avenue
Posted: October 24 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Graphic Design intern will be assisting the Creative Director in designing and producing work for a wide range of efforts - including print, web, and video work, to promote our company and its clients. The ideal candidate should possess a creative mind and know how to catch the attention of the audience. They will become an integral part of the graphic design team, participating in team meetings and will be exposed to all aspects of the work from concept through to final delivery.
This is an unpaid internship.
A paid weekly stipend TBD at time of internship offer.
All Borres Production interns must be able to work at our office.
Skype interviews are possible for currently out of town students.
• Advanced understanding of design principles
• Highly creative and open to collaboration
• Outstanding customer-service skills and strong team player
• Extremely detail-oriented, excellent project management skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Highly motivated, deadline-driven
• Other Advanced Adobe Creative Suite skills is a plus
• Any web programming is a plus
• Please provide an online portfolio or work samples
Requirements• Newsletter branding and design
• Email & Eblast branding and design
• Logo Design
• Design assets for presentations
• Participate in the overall development of Full Service Web Design
• Create Templates for New Designs
• Create Elements for Web