Graphic Design - Fashion IndustryMeripex Apparel
LGBT Social Event Company Seeks Motivated InternsKantankerous Productions
Graphic Design InternshipOcatasi
Graphic Design InternSenvion Group
Graphic Design InternTroolu Inc.
Graphic Design InternshipBFA Wealth Management
Graphic Design InternPulse, LLC
Graphic Designer / Social Media Virtual InternExpress Housing Solutions, LLC
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
123 E 9th St
Posted: February 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIEShineOn.com “The Inland Empire Good Time Guide” is dedicated to being the trusted online resource for those looking for fun in the Inland Empire. IEShineOn.com is a lifestyle website sharing the best events, attractions, and things to do in the Inland Empire. We now publish articles focused on family fun, local music, food & drink, recipes with a local flair, community news and more.
We are looking for a graphic design intern that can create images and graphics for our content on the site and banners and promotional materials for our clients.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
-Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
-Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
-Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards or have received a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
-Excellent time management and organisational skills
-Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly
-Accuracy and attention to detail
-An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
-Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Typography, Creative Thinking, Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator
Preferred - Project Management, Branding & Identity, Marketing