Graphic Designer InternRebel Lifestyle Magazine
Graphic Design InternCorkerbec Ventures
SPRING 2017 GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
Magazine Design InternshipLime Enterprises, LLC
Graphic Design InternLime Enterprises, LLC
Graphic Design InternBorres Productions
Graphic Design - Fashion IndustryMeripex Apparel
LGBT Social Event Company Seeks Motivated InternsKantankerous Productions
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
705 W. 9th Street
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: September 01 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDOPE NETWORK is a fast growing startup. It's a subscription based network, offering connections in the industry. We are looking for someone to join on LA based company and help us as we grow.
DopeLIFE: is a subscription based club that offers members a variety of services and advantages. The key seller is that each member will get assigned a Concierge. The member gets a free membership into the Millionaires Credit University. As long as they are a member the team will work on their credit and guide them through the steps that its takes to be financially independent by utilizing good credit. Other perks to the club is unlimited music downloads, a video platform in conjunction with WorldStar Hip-Hop, 25%-50% discounts on flights powered by Expedia (only for our members), and access to a platform for connections called the Black Book.
We are looking for someone to help us with graphic design. If the intern does well this will need to a full-time position. Intern can work remotely and/or at our office that is based in Downtown LA. There are many opportunities for advancement.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback