Graphic Design Intern for a Startup in Global Education ConsultingEdulinx LLC
Graphic Designer (Apparel & Home Decor) - Learn Print On-Demand!GoodSpree
Graphic DesignerTag Team Entertainment
Graphic DesignerBeloved Streets of America
Design and Branding Intern -NINObrand LLC
Marketing Committee Graphic DesignBreak the Silence Against Domestic Violence
Graphic Design InternDiane Forster, Inc.
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Clear Sky Media LLC
18021 Norwalk Blvd Suite 203
Posted: September 11 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionClear Sky Media LLC is seeking Individuals who are creative with designing and branding who want to join our team. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback