Freelance Graphic Designer for Cookbooks! Newbies & Students are welcome to apply! Immediate Start!Individuality Books
Graphic Design InternSilvacom
Graphic Design InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Graphic Design InternZAG Group of Companies
Graphic Design InternNational MS Society, New Jersey Metro Chapter
Graphic Design InternshipS.C.
Internship for Graphic Designer757 Media
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
IBNX Radio Network
Posted: December 19 2015
Company Location: Norcross, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOnline Radio Network seeks designers to help with the graphic work for the network's overall branding, as well as, branding for individual shows. This includes graphics for our website, social media and marketing materials.
The radio network offers engaging, empowering and entertaining talk shows and genre specific stations for our audience listening pleasure. We are community-driven in which we seek to bring local news, events, businesses and talent to the forefront, one community at a time.
This position can be worked virtually from any location. Projects will be assigned to you with deadlines to meet. We are open to you using your own creative ideas unless specific design instructions are presented.
Everyone we work with is considered a part of the team. We work collectively to ensure the success of all of our team members. Although this is a non-paid internship, we will seek to offer graphic opportunities for our clients which can lead to paid graphic work for you.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a degree or certification from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Experience with Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator.
- Must be creative and must be a team player
- Open to constructive criticism and feedback
- Web Design Skills, a plus.