Graphic DesignerLPB Media
Graphic Design for Fashion Production CompanyKlickpicks
Summer Internship - Create eLearning CoursesAmeritrain Mortgage Institute
Graphic Designer InternFV MAGAZINE
Graphic Design InternF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Graphic Design InternGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Virtual P/T Assistant Graphic DesignerMaison Saint Kenneth®
IN HOUSE P/T Assistant Graphic DesignerMaison Saint Kenneth®
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
279 Nutmeg Rd. South
South Windsor, CT
Posted: July 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNutmeg Technologies a rapidly growing IT company is looking for an intern to join our communications and marketing team. You'll be responsible for helping the marketing team develop a asocial media plan and execute that plan. You will gain a better understanding of the landscape of social media and the impact on real business.
This is an opportunity for you to learn true grass roots marketing strategies, learn how to work in a real business environment and build your skill set. You'll have an inside view of how content marketing helps businesses grow.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback