Graphic Design InternFleetingInk
Graphic Design Summer InternshipThe Fresh Air Fund
Design InternVOX Global
Graphic Design & Visual Marketing InternTRACS Inc
ART OF RECYCLING-Graphic Designchairitee
Accounting InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Graphic Design InternComal County Habitat for Humanity
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
The BOW Co.
1350 West Lake Street
Posted: May 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a small company that specializes in Apparel and Cheerleading hair bows. Our offices are located in Roselle, IL. The intern will have flexibility to work hours that fit with their schedule with the option to work from home. We are looking to create a multitude of designs for new apparel and bows.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for new apparel and bows, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom orders
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong verbal skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment