Graphic Design Internurban legend presents
Graphic Design InternEnvato Group
Graphic Design InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Graphic Design InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Graphic Design Intern WantedHelthee
(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP* ))) -- - WE ARE SEARCHING FOR A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
Graphic Design InternOlivier Kpognon Photography, LLC
Video Internship! Must Love Social Media & Creating Inspirational Videos !Jairek Robbins Companies
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Cameo Public Relations
New York, NY
Posted: January 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCameo PR is a full-service agency specializing in tailored public relations campaigns & comprehensive brand development for home, fashion & accessories designers. Cameo is seeking a driven, talented graphic design student to take part in a hands-on internship.
Candidate must be a current student with courses in graphic design. Must be a detail-oriented, creative, dedicated, self-starter with an interest in fashion, the ability to multi-task and a true love for design.
Responsibilities- Update brand collateral including lookbooks, linesheets and promotional materials.
- Update websites for both agency and clients.
- Edit product photography for editorial placement.
- Create content for social media platforms including Instagram and Facebook.
- Assist in designing press kits for both agency and clients.
- Assist with concept development for various design projects.
Requirements- Must have excellent Photoshop skills.
- Must have a working knowledge of InDesign and Illustrator.
- Must have a basic understanding of web design.
- Must be available a minimum of 2 full days per week for at least 3 months.
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign
Preferred - Web Design