Graphic Design Marketing Intern (2016-2145)Daktronics Inc.
Paid Graphic Design InternshipsVOX Global
Graphic Design Internship with Production CompanyEmporia Entertainment
Graphic Design InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Graphic Design InternOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Graphic Design InternFortress Consulting Group
Graphic Design Intern (FASHION - COLLEGE CREDIT)The Stylist Online
Graphic Design InternPeacelovebeauty
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Darling Gourmet Biscotti
San Diego, CA (some virtual work as well)
San Diego, CA
Posted: April 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWHO WE ARE:
Biscuit Gourmet is a small business start up offering gourmet biscotti and baked goods. We are rebranding and plan to launch soon with a whole new look. We are a group of fun, positive people who are looking for a creative, savvy and flexible intern to join our team and assist us in launching our new brand.
WHERE WE ARE:
San Diego, CA. We would prefer to have a local intern, someone who we can sit with in person and who can be a part of our team on the ground. We will, however, consider someone remote for virtual work, if you have the skill level, quality and style that would be a good fit.
WHY: We have a fun, beautiful brand, and lots of new exciting opportunities awaiting us. We are currently using a branding agency out of LA to assist us in logo development and the rebrand effort, and would like an intern to be in on this process to assist us further with new package design, marketing design, a new web look, and social media branding. This is a great time for an intern to join in on the fun, and help us launch our new look!
Responsibilities- Assists in the design of new packaging format for existing product lines
- Assist in the development of branding extensions such as proprietary icons, marketing and packaging materials
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials including print collateral, signage, and branding materials
- Responsible for incorporating current design trends and out of the ordinary approaches into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Work with others in the team, to include owners, employees, interns in development and execution of design ideas.
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate in Fine Arts /Graphic Design
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Flexible hours
- Personal qualities such as positive attitude, honesty and good work ethic
- Creative and enthusiastic approach to strategic marketing and branding projects
- Some interest in or ability to research food and design trends and concepts as it relates to our products and branding goals
- Ability to think outside the box, bring ideas and unique perspective and approach to collaborative team environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Proficiency in social media platforms