Graphic Design InternWell Woven, Inc.
Graphic designArmstrong World Industries
Graphic Design RepresentativeReliance Capital Limited
Graphic Design InternLundbeck Canada Inc.
Graphic Design InternThe 7th Magazine LLC
Graphic DesignerSociety Row
Design a Book Cover for AuthorEco Learning Legacies
Graphic Design InternKohler Company
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: June 16 2015
Company Location: Fair Oaks, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout the position:
Texting Inc. is looking for a motivated, creative individual to help develop graphics for Texting Inc. and subsidiaries. Graphics for website's and landing pages, printed marketing materials like brochures and flyers, info-graphics and social media content.
About Texting Inc.:
Texting Inc. is a direct to carrier, text message marketing company. We have a software platform and service for businesses to send and receive text messages with their audience. We offer services for all types of organizations from small retail to enterprise corporations and NPO's.
Text messaging is the most powerful tool for communications and can be used in so many ways. We offer Text-to-donate for non-profits, Txt-For-Info for lead generation and on demand information delivery, coupon generation and tracking for retail; engagement tools like fish-bowl drawings, silent auctions, contest voting and much more.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Computer Graphics, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Computer Graphics Design
Preferred - Creative Arts, 2D graphics, Corporate Videos, Internet Video Production