Instructional Design InternBrooks Enterprise and Consultants
UI UX Graphic Design Web developer Intern for beta testing iPhone Story videographer membership siteSnowSugar Video
Graphic Design InternshipTexas Rangers Baseball Club
Graphic Design InternNothing But Net-Elite Basketball Coaching
Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Graphic Design Intern wanted for Fashion Magazine/Production AgencyAM Studio
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- - WE NEED A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
Social Media & Community Management InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: May 16 2016
Company Location: Washington, DC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBoutique advertising agency specializing in e-commerce, tech and lifestyle clients has immediate opening for a Digital Campaign Intern with a background in graphic design and a passion for social media. This position will support multiple clients.
This is an unpaid internship with the potential to offer bonuses for going above and beyond. We also offer the opportunity of a part-time paid relationship moving forward for the right candidates.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Ability to quickly implement design concepts, both independently and in collaboration with other team members
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Able to build user-facing prototypes using HTML/CSS
- Strong interest in HCI, Design, and Usability