Graphic Design InternBookmark This
CCG & Associates Enterprises
Posted: December 09 2015
Company Location: Boynton Beach, FL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a nationally operating provider of business services. We specialize in process and business development.
No matter the size of the business, our Company understands that it should be operated as a large corporation. Needless to say, that we have everything for that. Our team is able to develop an idea and provide solutions that will increase productivity and save our clients thousands. We are a prosperous, successful Company and we give all our clients our personal guarantee. We offer only the highest quality services and our support department is always on call.
Our strength in start-up development and consulting lies in our staff's special expertise in business development and implementation, workflow, support and research services and the close integration of these areas. The combination of sales and business expertise is the foundation for integrated process solutions that meet the most stringent requirements. We have a successful and delighted network of clients, situated throughout the US, including authors, retailers, manufacturers, artists, Internet companies and many others.
We provides consultation in Sales, Management and Entrepreneurial Consulting, Business Support & Development,Training & Customer Support, Start-up Consultations, Business Plans, Public Relations, Social Network Marketing, New Business Consulting, Project Searches, Client Development and Retention, Grant Searches and Grant Application.
CCG & Associates Consulting, LLC. is a small business consulting firm specializing in helping new business owners start and grow their businesses the RIGHT way.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Communicate visions and ideas that will enhance the visual appearance of the client's material
- Always keep the client's vision in mind
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Ability to understand current trends and styles
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, Creativity, Works well in a team, Drawing Skills, 2D Animation, Basic Computer Skills, Communicate Clearly
Preferred - Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Mac, QuarkXPress, Bilingual, Patience, 3D animation, Adobe After Effects, Determined to Succeed, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Illustrator CS5