Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Honey Jar Creative
2300 Franklin Pike
Posted: August 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMost of this internship can be done remotely from your own home, but there will be times we will need to have meetings in Nashville. There is no minimum or maximum time to log. You work only to finish the task that gets assigned to you through our Task Management System. The internship is unpaid, but there are some little bonuses that are up for grabs.
At the completion of your internship, we do provide a letter of recommendation upon request. We may also have opportunities for employment. Thank you for considering & applying.
Responsibilities- Create print & web materials for client projects
- Collaborate with other creatives & interns
- Check email daily (M-F) for tasks assigned through our task management system
- Communicate on the progress of projects you're involved with
- Complete projects on time
Requirements- Provide samples of previous work to demonstrate knowledge & skill
- Provide Resume
- Possess skills in creativity and task management
- Communicate Skills
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, Graphic Designer, Graphic Designers
Preferred - Photography