Graphic Design InternJulie Blair Ministries
Online & Offline Marketing & PR Co.-Learn, How To Make Internet Profits & Deliver Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Graphic Design InternRelief International
Graphic Design InternshipThe Rhinestone World
Graphic DesignTanya Olivia Events & Productions
Graphic Design Intern at NYC StartupProject DragonFruit
VIDEO EDITING Internship for Action Sports BrandFilipacchi
Graphic design internship at fitness start upWeFit Inc
Graphic Design/Web Design (UNPAID)Bookmark This
TE Enterprises Consulting, LLC
Posted: June 18 2016
Company Location: White Plains, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTE Enterprises Consulting, LLC is located in White Plains, MD (near Washington, DC) and is a Management Consulting firm that provides services to businesses and individuals to achieve their personal goals in the areas of Career Services, Organizational Development, Financial Management, Business Consulting, and Public Speaking.
We are a firm that continues to partner with those who are cutting-edge, forward-thinking, and open to new trends and phases in business and industry. So if you need career services, job training, corporate content trainer, a keynote speaker, a short commercial, new financial plan or assistance with your organizational development.
We need an savvy intern to join our team who can create a website and maintain the current website. We understand that a current and accurate website is part of the key to success.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school and or web development
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of PC and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Must have an Entreprenuerial spirit
SkillsRequired - Web Design
Preferred - Wordpress Design