LGBT Social Event Company Seeks Motivated InternsKantankerous Productions
Graphic Design InternshipOcatasi
Graphic Design InternSenvion Group
Graphic Design InternTroolu Inc.
Graphic Design InternshipBFA Wealth Management
Graphic Design InternPulse, LLC
Graphic Design InternMountain Pacific
Graphic Design InternCairo Group
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Cameo Public Relations
New York, NY
Posted: August 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCameo PR is a full-service agency specializing in tailored public relations campaigns & comprehensive brand development for home, fashion & accessories designers. Cameo is seeking a driven, talented graphic design student to take part in a hands-on internship.
Candidate must be a current student with courses in graphic design. Must be a detail-oriented, creative, dedicated, self-starter with an interest in fashion, the ability to multi-task and a true love for design.
Responsibilities- Update brand collateral including lookbooks, linesheets and promotional materials.
- Update websites for both agency and clients.
- Edit product photography for editorial placement.
- Create content for social media platforms including Instagram and Facebook.
- Assist in designing press kits for both agency and clients.
- Assist with concept development for various design projects.
Requirements- Must have excellent Photoshop skills.
- Must have a working knowledge of InDesign and Illustrator.
- Must have a basic understanding of web design.
- Must be available a minimum of 2 full days per week for at least 3 months.
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign
Preferred - Web Design