Graphic Design Marketing Intern (2016-2145)Daktronics Inc.
Paid Graphic Design InternshipsVOX Global
Graphic Design Internship with Production CompanyEmporia Entertainment
Graphic Design InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Graphic Design InternOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Graphic Design InternFortress Consulting Group
Graphic Design Intern (FASHION - COLLEGE CREDIT)The Stylist Online
Graphic Design InternPeacelovebeauty
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Massachusetts Senior Games
Posted: March 17 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout Massachusetts Senior Games:
Formed in 1991 by Dr. Jack Neumann of Springfield College, the Massachusetts Senior Games kindled the Olympic spirit and ignited the flame for thousands of older adults across the Commonwealth.
The Games gives them the opportunity to participate in a variety of activities throughout the year. Each year the number of athletes, events, volunteers and supporters grows. Today, more than 1,300 athletes, grouped in five year age categories, may enter a spectrum of multiple summer and winter games, such as alpine skiing, ice hockey, archery, basketball, golf, track & field and more.
Part-time, unpaid position. Intern would work remotely with regular in-person meetings with supervisor.
For more information, contact:
Davis Cox, Senior Games State Ambassador
- Designs and develops of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other graphic design software
- Must have programs on personal computer
- Willingness to working remotely and being an integral part of the team to move the games to the next level.
Graphic Design with Adobe InDesign and other graphic software
Articulate communicator, meet deadlines