Art Director & Graphic Designer For Magazine LayoutWorld Bride Magazine
Creative Services Graphic Design InternHouston Methodist
Graphic Design InternLingualinx
Web & Graphics Designer/DeveloperEtching-It.com
Graphic Design InternshipInnovate Marketing Group
Graphic DesignerFlow Synergy Business Alliance
Graphic Design InternKD Conservatory
SUMMER2017 : Talented Graphic Design Interns For Fun StartupCitaldel Media
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
SPARE CS Inc
Posted: August 06 2016
Company Location: Pacific Palisades, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSPARE CS Inc. has created mobile platform (SPARE) that is an innovative player in the financial technology field. SPARE is a mobile ATM platform that is changing the way consumers get access to their cash. Based in Silicon Beach (Santa Monica, CA), this company is experiencing significant growth since the release of its iOS application in June 2015.
SPARE CS Inc. is looking for a qualified Graphic Design intern to join our Marketing team. Our marketing team covers the United States and seeks an intern to provide support to our Core marketing team in Los Angeles. The right candidate will be able to support our marketing team by being a highly skilled graphic design artist, technical, producing quick iterations, independent, self autonomous, analytical, meticulous and a fast worker. Understanding A/B testing, Modeling, Strategizing and being incredibly resilient is very important.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized.
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads.
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion.
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts Program and/or Graphic Design School
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, Logo Design, Motion Graphics, Adobe Photoshop, Computer Graphics, 3D graphics, Computer Graphics Design, 2D graphics, Icon Design, Graphics Software, Video Art, Logo Development, Graphic Designers, Graphic Design Software
Preferred - Google Adwords, Facebook Marketing, Video Art, Social Media Development