Graphic Design InternWell Woven, Inc.
Graphic designArmstrong World Industries
Graphic Design RepresentativeReliance Capital Limited
Graphic Design InternLundbeck Canada Inc.
Graphic Design InternThe 7th Magazine LLC
Graphic DesignerSociety Row
Design a Book Cover for AuthorEco Learning Legacies
Graphic Design InternKohler Company
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: February 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWant to join a fast growing female driven Company in downtown Manhattan? PregPrep LLC is seeking a graphic design intern to start immediately! If you’re looking to get some hands-on, practical experience, this is an incredible internship for you.
PregPrep LLC is a groundbreaking Company that has developed the first, doctor formulated, over-the-counter kit to help all women ready to have a baby. PregPrep Complete Conception contains an easy to use, one-month supply of 2 products: VitaPrep, a preconception vitamin, and FertilPrep, a mucolytic + antioxidant that helps sperm reach the egg. PregPrep enhances conception health during the most important days of her cycle. PregPrep is launching 4 new SKUs March 2016 and is sold at CVS stores nationwide.
• Creating graphics for online and print ads, promotional flyers, email newsletters, blog posts and social media accounts
• Collaborating with the team and supporting campaigns with design solutions
• Must have your own laptop and necessary graphic design programs
We’d love to have you join our team. To apply, send your resume, cover letter, and a sample of your design work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RequirementsWe are looking for a student who is:
• Creative, motivated and wants responsibility
• A multi-tasker who proactively seeks out opportunities to support the team
• Organized and highly reliable
• Experienced in graphic design
• Enthusiastic about the design process and attentive to project goals
• Able to receive college credit