BRIAN LICHTENBERG Fashion Savvy & Graphic Design InternsBRIAN LICHTENBERG LLC
Assistant to Creative Director InternLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Graphic Design InternshipFuture Brands
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNFarotech
Web Designer (WordPress)Launch Your Life Wellness
MULTIMEDIA INTERN at TutoTOONS (Work from Anywhere in the World)TutoTOONS
Spring 2017 Graphic Design InternColette Phillips Communications
Graphic Design InternGBS The Beauty Store
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: February 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWant to join a fast growing female driven Company in downtown Manhattan? PregPrep LLC is seeking a graphic design intern to start immediately! If you’re looking to get some hands-on, practical experience, this is an incredible internship for you.
PregPrep LLC is a groundbreaking Company that has developed the first, doctor formulated, over-the-counter kit to help all women ready to have a baby. PregPrep Complete Conception contains an easy to use, one-month supply of 2 products: VitaPrep, a preconception vitamin, and FertilPrep, a mucolytic + antioxidant that helps sperm reach the egg. PregPrep enhances conception health during the most important days of her cycle. PregPrep is launching 4 new SKUs March 2016 and is sold at CVS stores nationwide.
• Creating graphics for online and print ads, promotional flyers, email newsletters, blog posts and social media accounts
• Collaborating with the team and supporting campaigns with design solutions
• Must have your own laptop and necessary graphic design programs
We’d love to have you join our team. To apply, send your resume, cover letter, and a sample of your design work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RequirementsWe are looking for a student who is:
• Creative, motivated and wants responsibility
• A multi-tasker who proactively seeks out opportunities to support the team
• Organized and highly reliable
• Experienced in graphic design
• Enthusiastic about the design process and attentive to project goals
• Able to receive college credit