Graphic DesignFounder Group
Web Designer for Growing App Development CompanySurfwrench LLC
Graphic Design RepReliance capital limited
Digital Design InternshipMercatus Inc.
Graphic Design InternF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Fashion Graphic DesignerNADA SAWAYA
Graphic Design, Visual Arts, Media, and Branding (Internship)757 Media
Graphic Design InternThe Daring English Teacher, Inc.
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Kat Reyes Design
8885 Rio San Diego Dr #237
San Diego, CA
Posted: February 24 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKat Reyes Design is a brand identity design and marketing company. We specialize in logo and brand development for small to medium sized companies who are looking to establish a creative, consistent brand presence designed to fit their target audience. The internship would involve learning about logo and brand identity design, establishing and maintaining a style guide, utilizing social media marketing, creating marketing campaigns, etc. To start, tasks would include creating bulk of social media marketing assets, scheduling posts, carrying out design concepts throughout multiple layouts and files, etc.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe InDesign
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
Preferred - Marketing