Fashion Graphic DesignerSociety Row
Graphic Designer Intern – Unpaid – Based in Miami (required to have a US Visa)Hair Flash Color
Graphics / Website DesignerA Dream Group
Graphic Design/Blogging InternMood Designer Fabrics
Graphic DesignerWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Graphic Deisgners NeededLimitless Peak LLC
Graphic Design and Social Media InternshipCKSC
Graphic Designer Intern NYCFV MAGAZINE
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: March 21 2015
Company Location: Kew Gardens, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEdventures is a education focussed consulting firm working on diverse projects that help make learning interesting for children. Projects range from graphic design for books, website, animation, mobiles and marketing collaterals..
Position offered is virtual. Project is ongoing.
Interns work on live projects that test your creative and professional abilities.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Visual Design, Deadline Oriented, Visual Development
Preferred - High Availability