Graphic Designer InternFV MAGAZINE
Art DirectorFV MAGAZINE
Graphic Design Summer InternUscape Apparel
Marketing/Research Intern for IncubatorIN3
Multi-Media Company Looking For Graphic Design InternAPG Publishing
Graphic Design InternshipPage // Agency
Website Developer & Designer Internship InquiryBlink Communications, Inc.
Graphic Designer - Summer 2017 InternSabre
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
945 Broadway ST NE
Posted: April 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description612Brew is a small independent brewery, building its roots in the Northeast Park neighborhood of Minneapolis. Growing at an unprecedented rate, we provide Beer to liquor stores and restaurants. Within our company you will learn about fun things like Science, marketing, sales, distribution and beer. We are currently expanding, We’ve set up shop in The Broadway, a historic building located at 945 Broadway St. NE. Among the exposed brick, timber and polished concrete floors you’ll spy lots of beer-making machinery, including a 15bbl steam heated brewhouse with six-30bbl mirror polished fermentation tanks.
Our taproom has plenty of space for you your closest friends. And, if you’re super-popular, we’ve got more seating on the patio, too.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback